SPACE PLANNING & 3D VISUALS
CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION
- To plan a space with its allocation, divisions, arrangement, and organization to accommodate the functional, spatial, and occupancy requirements in the form of space layout and final planning. This involves creating a space plan, a drawing that shows the arrangement of functional elements within a space.
- The end result of our process is great interior design. But that can’t happen without regular, meaningful communication. We’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
- To get a good idea about how to go about the planning and processing of the interior designs of the buildings.This process also helps to look into the probable flaws that the plan may have.
- It is important to let the client get a better view as to what their final design will look like.
PREPARATION OF SAMPLE MATERIAL BOARD & COLOR SCHEME
- To present a collage of proposed materials, fabrics, colours, images of furniture and accessories. It is one of the visual tools which helps to get the ideas of the space.
- An interior design color board is one of the easiest ways to see how a remodeled room will look, decide what finishes you want to use or keep track of your plans for the space.
PREPARATION OF FURNITURE AND M&E LAYOUTS
- Furniture and functionality work together in the space planning phase of interior design, too. By definition, space planning is the allocation and division of interior space for the client needs and activities.
- How to place the furniture is an essential part of space planning where maximum usage is considered in the placement and arrangement of furniture.
PREPARATION OF FURNITURE AND TILE DETAILING
- The best way to explain detailing is to point out the detailing you likely already have present in your home. Baseboards, crown molding, window frames and railing are just some of the details you might have around your house.
- Essentially, detailing refers to permanent pieces you add around the home to serve two purposes: to make a mundane or boring (but necessary) part of the home stand out, or to add some flair or style to conceal construction methods or unattractive areas.
Connect with MDD Design